TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The Malai Malai hero Arun Vaijay is now busy in learning sky diving for his next venture Manja Velu. After his Malai Malai has been declared a hit in rural and semi urban areas, the actor has started his next project with the same technical crew and artistes.
Malai Malai producer cum father in law of the actor, Dr Mohan of Feather Touch Entertainment is producing this film too. "We will be retaining the entire technical team of Malai Malai," Arun Vijay said while announcing his new film recently.
He says that he is flying off to London on Thursday to attend in a special sky diving course in UK. According to Vijay, this will be the first time that a hero will be indulging in sky diving in the Indian screen.
A Venkatesh is the director for this film and other artistes like Prabhu, Santhanam and Ganja Karuppu have already been signed for this venture. Talks are on with Prakash Raj and search is going on for a new heroine. Manja Velu is to hit the floors on September 19 and likely to release on January 2010.