TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Recently, buzz was doing rounds that actress Chaya Singh is married to a Hyderabad based Hardware tycoon. The actress apparently is not very happy with this rumour published in the media channels. Chaya Singh, who shot to fame with her scintillating show in 'Thiruda Thirudi" hasn"t got any big offers in hand as of now.
The actress says, “It"s true that I haven"t signed more films. Because, I just don"t want to be cliched actresses who dance with heroes, run around the bush, and disappear. I am always concerned about my prominence in the films I choose. Probably, this could"ve urged gossip columnists to pen their own stories regarding the marriage issue."
Chaya Singh, who"s currently shooting for a mystery-thriller Anandapurathu Veedu produced by director Shankar confirms that she has no idea about getting married for the next couple of years.