TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Finally, Kamal Haasan puts an end to the rumours on-air about his working with filmmaker Mysskin. Earlier, reports stated that Kamal had resent Mysskin"s offer of remaking Swing Vote. But it was a sort of surprise, as the actor himself made official announcements on the occasion of Unnaipol Oruvan audio launch.
Addressing the media channels, Kamal said, “Yes, it"s true that I am working with Mysskin next year. Since, it"s a historical subject, a lot of research work has to be done. Meanwhile, I am directing a film that will feature me, Kamal Hassan and K. Balachandar in lead roles."
According to the sources, Mysskin seems to have penned a script based on the real life incident that took place after the death of Buddha.