TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
It looks much similar to a title of Hollywood"s famous flick, isn"t? It was an innovative means to launch a movie by hosting weddings of 5 Srilankan based Tamil couples. Of course, the celebrities who graced over the occasion were moved by such a novel idea.
Filmmaker K.S. Ravikumar, Editor Mohan and K. Bhagyaraj along with their wives, Director Ezhil were invited to bless the newly wed couples. Later, the film"s puja was performed under the presence of these personalities. Also present for the occasion were Tarun Gopi, Santhosh, Pandiraj, Karu Palaniappan and the lead pair Akhil and Sanusha.
Director Thamizhvanan said, “We actually planned to put off the movie launch due to tragic death of Andhra CM Rajashekar Reddy. But we couldn"t postpone the Muhurtham for these couple, as it"s considered to be an auspicious occasion." Ace filmmaker-actor Bhagyaraj who was present for the occasion congratulated the noble deed of director-producer D Dinesh Kumar.