TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
It looks much similar to a title of Hollywood"s famous flick, isn"t? It was an innovative means to launch a movie by hosting weddings of 5 Srilankan based Tamil couples. Of course, the celebrities who graced over the occasion were moved by such a novel idea.
Filmmaker K.S. Ravikumar, Editor Mohan and K. Bhagyaraj along with their wives, Director Ezhil were invited to bless the newly wed couples. Later, the film"s puja was performed under the presence of these personalities. Also present for the occasion were Tarun Gopi, Santhosh, Pandiraj, Karu Palaniappan and the lead pair Akhil and Sanusha.
Director Thamizhvanan said, “We actually planned to put off the movie launch due to tragic death of Andhra CM Rajashekar Reddy. But we couldn"t postpone the Muhurtham for these couple, as it"s considered to be an auspicious occasion." Ace filmmaker-actor Bhagyaraj who was present for the occasion congratulated the noble deed of director-producer D Dinesh Kumar.