TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tamil film producers council has demanded an explanation from hot actress Namitha for her absence in her forthcoming film's audio launch.
Following this, the Nadigar Sangam has issued show cause notices to top actresses like Nayantara, Meera Jasmine, Namitha and Meenakshi for not attending the grand audio launch of their films or abstaining from promoting their films.
Says Sivasakthi Pandian, TFPC Secretary at an audio launch held recently, "Strict action should be taken against those artistes who don"t turn up for their films promotions." However when Namitha was contacted, she said: "I was very much in Chennai but was down with a very bad viral fever. I tried my best to go for the function as the film is very close to my heart, but the doctors advised me to take rest."
The charges against Nayantara, Meera Jasmine and Namitha are for not attending the audio launch functions of Aadhavan, Adinarayana and Azhagana Ponnuthan respectively.