TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Tamil film producers council has demanded an explanation from hot actress Namitha for her absence in her forthcoming film's audio launch.
Following this, the Nadigar Sangam has issued show cause notices to top actresses like Nayantara, Meera Jasmine, Namitha and Meenakshi for not attending the grand audio launch of their films or abstaining from promoting their films.
Says Sivasakthi Pandian, TFPC Secretary at an audio launch held recently, "Strict action should be taken against those artistes who don"t turn up for their films promotions." However when Namitha was contacted, she said: "I was very much in Chennai but was down with a very bad viral fever. I tried my best to go for the function as the film is very close to my heart, but the doctors advised me to take rest."
The charges against Nayantara, Meera Jasmine and Namitha are for not attending the audio launch functions of Aadhavan, Adinarayana and Azhagana Ponnuthan respectively.