TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Maybe, Selvaraghavan and Sonia Agarwal have split-up, but they"re ready to work in future projects if situations insist. The duo had recently applied for divorce with mutual consent and Sonia speaks about the reason beneath it.
“It didn"t happen all of sudden," admits Sonia, who further adds, “Things weren"t really good between us due to lack of basic understanding. We had more difference of opinion, and finally we had no options other than splitting up."
Indeed, Sonia clearly stated that both of them will remain in touch as friends, and she wishes Selva all the best for a successful endeavor. The actress refuses to speak up about 'Andrea", who is reported to be the major impediment of their happy life.
All that she"s concerned about is to continue acting in films, as there are more offers. As well, the actress is eagerly waiting for the release of Aayirathil Oruvan, as she has been associated with this project.