TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Maybe, Selvaraghavan and Sonia Agarwal have split-up, but they"re ready to work in future projects if situations insist. The duo had recently applied for divorce with mutual consent and Sonia speaks about the reason beneath it.
“It didn"t happen all of sudden," admits Sonia, who further adds, “Things weren"t really good between us due to lack of basic understanding. We had more difference of opinion, and finally we had no options other than splitting up."
Indeed, Sonia clearly stated that both of them will remain in touch as friends, and she wishes Selva all the best for a successful endeavor. The actress refuses to speak up about 'Andrea", who is reported to be the major impediment of their happy life.
All that she"s concerned about is to continue acting in films, as there are more offers. As well, the actress is eagerly waiting for the release of Aayirathil Oruvan, as she has been associated with this project.