TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Surya started his next project Singam with Hari, one of his favourite directors in Kollywood on Monday. Produced by Gnanavel Raja of Studio Green, the first schedule of the film has started in Kutralam, one of the beautiful locations of the state.
Tollywood's hottest heroine Anushka is playing as Surya's lead lady for the first time in this film. Surya and Hari are known as the hit combination in Kollywood after their commercial success with Aaru and Vel. According to Hari, Singam is an action family mass entertainer like his earlier hit Vel.
Prakash Raj is also in the cast. Once again the director has joined hands with ace comedian Vivek in this movie after a short break. Devi Sri Prasad is setting the tunes for Singam. Nikil Murugan is the PRO.