TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Surya started his next project Singam with Hari, one of his favourite directors in Kollywood on Monday. Produced by Gnanavel Raja of Studio Green, the first schedule of the film has started in Kutralam, one of the beautiful locations of the state.
Tollywood's hottest heroine Anushka is playing as Surya's lead lady for the first time in this film. Surya and Hari are known as the hit combination in Kollywood after their commercial success with Aaru and Vel. According to Hari, Singam is an action family mass entertainer like his earlier hit Vel.
Prakash Raj is also in the cast. Once again the director has joined hands with ace comedian Vivek in this movie after a short break. Devi Sri Prasad is setting the tunes for Singam. Nikil Murugan is the PRO.