TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Kamal Hassan"s forthcoming film Unnaipol Oruvan has been censored by the Regional Censor Board with an UA certificate. According to the officials, the UA certificate given for this film is mainly for its theme, as it filmed on terrorism and bomb blast.
The subject of the film, a remake of the Hindi film A Wednesday, advocates tackling terrorism with terrorism, an eye for an eye policy, which censors have thought should be given an UA. Unnaipol Oruvan is getting ready for a big release on September 18 worldwide, and will be the big Ramzan weekend film.
Mohanlal joined hands for the first time in this film and Kamal proud daughter Shruti scores music.