TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Vikram is now completely relieved from Kandhasamy hangover and started work for his next venture with Mohan Natarajan's Rajakaliamman Media project. This film is titled as 24 a terrific thriller and is being directed by Vikram Kumar.
The big news about the film is Ileana's willingness to play as heroine in this film. Though she had made her debut in Tamil in Kedi, she didn't accept any offer in Tamil after the debacle of Kedi at thebox office. According to the source, after listening to the story of Vikram Kumar, the actress immediately agreed to play heroine in the film.
24 will have music by Harris Jayaraj and cinematography by the master craftsman P.C Sriram. Meanwhile, negative reports on Kandhasamy in the blogs and mobile SMS have worried Vikram a lot. But there is no proper denial or clarification from Vikram's side due to his unavailability in Chennai. At the same time a group of people around him have given wrong information in the name of his ready made interviews to the media. Will Vikram look in to this serious matter as a measure of damage control?