TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Vikram is now completely relieved from Kandhasamy hangover and started work for his next venture with Mohan Natarajan's Rajakaliamman Media project. This film is titled as 24 a terrific thriller and is being directed by Vikram Kumar.
The big news about the film is Ileana's willingness to play as heroine in this film. Though she had made her debut in Tamil in Kedi, she didn't accept any offer in Tamil after the debacle of Kedi at thebox office. According to the source, after listening to the story of Vikram Kumar, the actress immediately agreed to play heroine in the film.
24 will have music by Harris Jayaraj and cinematography by the master craftsman P.C Sriram. Meanwhile, negative reports on Kandhasamy in the blogs and mobile SMS have worried Vikram a lot. But there is no proper denial or clarification from Vikram's side due to his unavailability in Chennai. At the same time a group of people around him have given wrong information in the name of his ready made interviews to the media. Will Vikram look in to this serious matter as a measure of damage control?