TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
GV Prakash Kumar, one of the leading music directors in Tamil film industry, is going to marry singer Saindhavi. A couple of days ago, he announced the news about his marriage that the couple is entering the wedlock by December 2011.
According to Prakash, it is a love marriage with the consent of their parents. They were in love with eachother since school days and recently decided to disclose this to the media.
GV made his debut in Veyil and later he delivered some good numbers in Kireedam and Angadi Theru. He has also composed Rajinikanth starrer movie Kuselan. It is noted that he is a nephew of AR Rahman.
Saindhavi is a trained classical singer. She has sung songs in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. Her notable songs in Tamil are 'Andankakka' from Anniyan and 'Thanjavoor Jillakkari' from Sura. Interestingly, she has not crooned a single number under GV's direction.