TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The first name that comes to our mind when we speak about contemporary South Indian music is probably that of Harris Jayaraj. One of the most popular music composers down south, Harris has won the hearts of both the audience and the critics. His two back-to-back releases Engeyum Kadhal and Telugu movie Orange have been a roaring hit, selling off audio racks within a few days time. Ask him about his stupendous success, and the complacent composer attributes his success not only to his own hard work but also to the grace of God.
In a statement to the media, Harris Jayaraj said that he was looking forward to the release of his albums and is happy that his fans have liked his compositions. The musician makes it clear that one half of his success is directly related to the fact that he chooses his projects with care. And with Prabhu Deva being a part of his first major project this year Engeyum Kadhal, the composer was sure that nothing could go wrong.
The composer"s professional life is surely on a high. Harris is involved with a number of prestigious projects and completes his tenth year in the Tamil film industry this year. He is looking forward to score the music for Shankar"s 3 Rascals, a remake of Bollywood blockbuster 3 Idiots.