TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Ilayathalapathy Vijay"s upcoming film Kaaval Kaadhal has been rechristened as Kaavalan as Vijay felt that the title is more apt for the film"s plot. Soon after the film started rolling, Vijay insisted that his producers acquire yesteryear MGR"s film title Kavalkaran. But the producers of that MGR"s film insisted Vijay and his producers come up with their own title as they did not wish to give up their original title. Later the film was tentatively titled as Kaaval Kaadhal and now as the film is progressing towards the final schedule, the producers have finalized it as Kaavalan.
The film is about a peculiar youngster Arjun (Vijay), who adores the most powerful people and wants to be their bodyguard. Somehow, he manages to be the escort of a leading industrialist (Raj Kiran), his wife (Roja) and daughter Meera (Asin). The industrialist wants Arjun to accompany Meera to her college as a student. What moves on as a hilarious entertainer turns into a serious drama during the second half, with an unexpected twist during the climax, which is sure to offer a big shock to audiences.
The film is directed by Siddique, who made the original version of Bodyguard and has a musical score by Vidhyasagar. Ekambaram handles cinematography.