TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Just two days after grand wedding of Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya, lyricist Vairamuthu's second son Kabilan entered wedlock with Ramya, daughter of district magistrate Mayandi and Amrutha. The couple tied the knot on August 05 at Anna Arivalayam in Chennai.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi, Union Home Minister P. Chidambaram, M.K. Stalin, actors like Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan, Oscar award winner AR Rahman and other noted celebrities attended the function.
In his usual style, poet Vairamuthu gave a lengthy speech about marriage and how to lead the life after marriage. Other noted celebrities, who were present at the wedding, also spoke and conveyed their wishes to newly-wed couple.
We at Oneindia wish the couple a happy married life.