TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Finally the biggest event of this year arrives as the South Indian film celebrities are curiously looking for the big day to bag their honors. Yeah! It"s all about the 57th South Filmfare Awards scheduled to be hosted on August 7. Actress Tamanna was invited to inaugurate the press conference of marking the event.
The nominees for the best actor of Tamil Cinema 2009 are Surya (Ayan), Arya (Naan Kadavul), Prakash Raj (Kanchivaram), Jayam Ravi (Peranmai) and Kamal Hassan (Unnai Pol Oruvan) while the best actress nominees are Tamanna (Kanden Kadhalai), Sneha (Achamundu Achamundu), Pooja (Naan Kadavul), Padmapriya (Pokkisham) and Shreya Reddy (Kanjeevaram).
Meanwhile cherubic Tamanna, who was invited for the press conference of Filmfare Awards, was glad for having nominated for the best actress category in both Tamil and Telugu (Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam) films. Having worked with almost all the young superstars in South Indian film industry, Tamanna mentions that all her co-stars are best in their unique attributes.