TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Finally the biggest event of this year arrives as the South Indian film celebrities are curiously looking for the big day to bag their honors. Yeah! It"s all about the 57th South Filmfare Awards scheduled to be hosted on August 7. Actress Tamanna was invited to inaugurate the press conference of marking the event.
The nominees for the best actor of Tamil Cinema 2009 are Surya (Ayan), Arya (Naan Kadavul), Prakash Raj (Kanchivaram), Jayam Ravi (Peranmai) and Kamal Hassan (Unnai Pol Oruvan) while the best actress nominees are Tamanna (Kanden Kadhalai), Sneha (Achamundu Achamundu), Pooja (Naan Kadavul), Padmapriya (Pokkisham) and Shreya Reddy (Kanjeevaram).
Meanwhile cherubic Tamanna, who was invited for the press conference of Filmfare Awards, was glad for having nominated for the best actress category in both Tamil and Telugu (Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam) films. Having worked with almost all the young superstars in South Indian film industry, Tamanna mentions that all her co-stars are best in their unique attributes.