TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Most wanted actress Shreya Saran, who has been hogging the lime light in South India, has now grabbed the attention of business school, Indian Institute of Management- Ahmedabad (IIM-A).On February 12 she became the first Indian actress to deliver a lecturer at IIM-A and she is the third actor after Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan for the same.
Shreya Saran gave a lecture to second year students of contemporary film industry (CFI), which is an elective course for PG programme at IIM-A and the topic was on Marketing and Branding of a Film. She said “The Indian media and entertainment industry is the fastest growing sector at present, so considering this IIM Ahmedabad had started a new program CFI – Contemporary Film Industry – A Business Perspective. I was there to give a lecture to 2nd year students of CFI and did a lot of research for the lecture for nearly five days."
Shreya impressed the students with her lecture and answered all the queries with spontaneity and humour. She also described how the business of films runs in Kollywood and Tollywood.