TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Ajith Kumar, as he himself claimed, was seen in a worst ever character of his life in Mankatha. The actor, who did an out and out negative role in the recently released movie, seems to be gearing up to play a contrasting character, as he is reportedly taking up the portrayal of a vigilante.
Speculations are rife that Shankar and Ajith Kumar are joining hands for the first time. The interesting part of the story is that they are teaming up for Indian sequel, which means Thala will be donning the character of a law breaker for the welfare of the common man.
Recently, Shankar said that AM Rathnam has been telling him to do a sequel to 1996s blockbuster Indian. On the other end, the producer announced that his next project will be with Ajith Kumar. Their statements on their future plans have paved way that the Endhiran director and Asal star would team up for the second instalment of the Tamil film.
Indian is about an old-aged man named Senapathy, who uproots the corruption. He kills the people, who are all involved in it, including his son. In the end, he leaves the country and sends message that he would be back, when the situation demands.