TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Amala Paul, who missed out quite a few films including Dhanush's 3, has a big reason to smile. The actress, who was last seen in Vikram's Deiva Thirumagal, has reportedly bagged a biggie to her kitty. Well, she has been roped in by director Hari for his next project Singam 2, which stars Surya.
If reports are to be believed, Amala Paul was the favourite choice for the female lead role in Singam. After coming across her looks of her earlier films, Hari directly met director Lingusamy and asked him to show some of her pictures and videos from her upcoming Tamil movie Vettai. After going through it, he felt that Amala was the right candidate for the role and offered her the movie.
Hari's Singam 2 is a sequel to Singam, which starred Surya and Anushka Shetty in the lead roles. However, it is not sure whether the filmmaker will retain other cast and crew for the second instalment.