TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
'Kolaveri di' hitmaker Dhanush, actress Vidya Balan along with many other celebrities are in the race to become the “India's Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2011". The competition is conducted by People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
Bollywood stalwarts Kareena Kapoor, Hema Malini, Sonu Sood, Ayesha Takia are also in the competition. But Dhanush and Vidya Balan have taken early leads in the vegetarian celebrity contest. It is organised to promote the vegetarianism among the public by the PETA.
Talking about the contest, the PETA India Chief Functionary Poorva Joshipura said, "From Bollywood to Hollywood, the world's kindest and most gorgeous celebrities are adopting a healthy, humane vegetarian diet."
The winners will be chosen based on the number of votes each receives and it will be announced in January.