TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Kingfisher model Angela Johnson is all set to take the Tamil film industry by storm. The hot lass, who is yet to make her acting debut, is being considered by AR Murugadoss for his next film Maalai Neram Mazhaithuli (MNM) to play Vijay"s love interest.
Angela Johnson, who won the 2011 Kingfisher Calendar Model Hunt, and featured in the 2011 edition of the calendar, has been approached by AR Murugadoss to pair up Vijay in the upcoming Tamil film. She has reportedly given her consent to act in the movie. It may be recalled that Bollywood actresses like Sonam Kapoor, Deepika padukone and Priyanka Chopra were also in the race for the role.
Angela Johnson was born in Chennai to an Icelandic father and Mangalorean mother. The model shot to fame, when she was linked up with Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor.
MNM is about a man's trip to the commercial capital of India and the chronicle of his struggle and his journey on the streets of Mumbai. The movie is expected to take off in October. It is produced by Vijay's father SA Chandrasekhar.