TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Glamorous Lakshmi Rai is on a roll. Her successive hits in the form of Kanchana and Mankatha have brought her under the limelight again. The actress, who went unnoticed in the promotional activities of Ajith Kumar starrer film, has received positive feedback from the critics and the audience for her ravishing looks in the recently released Tamil film.
Talking about her new-found success mantra, Lakshmi Rai says that she is having less make-up these days. In fact, the actress has started avoiding it, which is working good time for her. Adding to that she has shed some kilos to look glamorous, which was clearly visible in Mankatha.
The actress, who was seen in completely different looks in Kanchana and Mankatha, is happy that Ajith's film is doing good business at Box Office. Moreover, Lakshmi Rai is getting praised for her negative character in Mankatha.
Ajith Kumar, Trisha Krishnan and Arjun Sarja starrer Mankatha was released on August 31. The movie directed by Venkat Prabhu is rocking at Box Office despite getting mixed reviews.