TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Silambarasan's Osthi is not only doing good business at the domestic market but also in the International Box Office. The movie, which was released on December 9, has earned £42,492 (Rs 34.87 lacs) at the UK Box Office.
Trade reports say that the movie is getting somewhere around 50-60% occupancy in the UK. In other countries, though the exact collection report has not been released, like Malaysia, Singapore, etc., the Tamil movie is doing decent business.
It is believed that production cost of Osthi, which was made with the budget of just above Rs 20 crore, has been recovered and it is proving to be a profitable venture for the distributors.
Osthi is a remake of Bollywood blockbuster Dabangg. The Tamil version directed by Dharani features Richa Gangopadhyay, Sonu Sood, Revathi, Ganesh, Githan Ramesh and others.