TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Noted director P Vasu's father and make-up man M Peethambaram passed away yesterday at the age of 89. He is survived by his wife Kamala, sons Vidyasagar, Vasu, Vimal and daughters Vanaja and Vijaya Lakshmi.
M Peethambaram was the close aide and make-up man of legendary actors like MGR, Sivaji Ganeshan, NTR etc. He started his career at Vahini Studios, Chennai as an assistant make-up artiste. He was known for giving a grand look for traditional characters. Especially, he was considered as a master make-up man for Lord Krishna's look. He also worked with Rajinikanth in Murattu Kaalai, Hindi actors like Ashok Kumar and Neetu Singh.
However, Peethambaram family sources have said that his funeral rites will be performed today at 2.30 pm at the Besant Nagar crematorium.