TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
After Sonakshi Sinha, who was dumped from Vishwaroobham, now it's Prachi Desai's turn to follow the same path, as she has been shown the door from Arun Vijay's Thadaiyara Thaaka. Her lack of interest made the makers of the film to drop her from the movie.
Arun Vijay has confirmed the news and has said that Prachi Desai's careless attitude irked the movie bosses. Hence they were forced to dump her from the film. The actress was earlier signed to play the female lead role in the film but she did not attend the shoots claiming that her father was ill.
Later, Prachi Desai failed to inform them about her status. As a result, they faced date issues, which made them to think about replacing her. However, Arjun Vijay has revealed that they are planning to rope in a Bangalore-based girl.