TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Rajinikanth's much-talked movie Rana has not been shelved. It will commence from September. Co-producer of the film, Manohar has clarified that the rumours pertaining to the film being dropped are baseless.
He claims that Rana is Rajinikanth's dream project and there is no truth in the reports, which claimed that the movie would be abandoned. The prestigious movie will be made at any cost, he assures.
“The film"s shooting has only been temporarily suspended due to Rajini"s ill health. Now that he is recovering fast, the shooting is likely to commence soon," the IANS quoted Manohar as saying.
The rumours related to Rana being dropped started doing rounds after the superstar was taken to Singapore following his ill health. Though KS Ravikumar and the other sources often clarified about the movie, still there were reports of the movie being dropped.