TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
After Vikram-Surya's Pithamagan, yet another Tamil movie has drawn the Bollywood attention. Well, Rajinikanth's blockbuster Thalapathi is the latest movie, which is set to be remade in Hindi.
Bollywood producer Bharat Shah has acquired the remake rights of Thalapathi. The filmmaker had earlier co-produced Mani Ratnam's Saathiya, the Hindi version of Alaipayuthey; and Dil Se, the dubbed version of Uyire.
Sources say Bharat Shah likes the storyline and the treatment of the movie. He believes that the movie will suit the taste of the Hindi audience. The Bollywood version of Thalapathi is directed by Puja Jatinder Bedi. The director has admitted that the Tamil movie is being remade in the Bollywood and she is excited to direct the project.
Rajinikanth, Mammootty and Arvind Swamy starrer Thalapathi is loosely inspired by a portion of the epic 'Mahabharatha'. The birth of Karna and his friendship with Duryodhana are the main ingredients of the Tamil movie. However, it was dubbed in Hindi with the name Dalapathi.