TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Superstar Rajinikanth's much-delayed Dheera, which was earlier titled Sultan – The Warrior, is in the news again. The movie is all set to restart after a long gap and the pre-production works of the forthcoming Tamil movie has been kick-started by producer Soundarya Rajinikanth.
Soundarya Rajinikanth has confirmed the news on Twitter. She wrote, “Sultan is my dream project. Had a few roadblocks, a few wrong turns. Have now restarted my film with a new title and storyline. God is great!"
Dheera is an animation cum live action movie, which is directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth. It also features Prakash Raj, Vijayalakshmi, Rahul Dev and others in the cast. The movie has Oscar Award winner AR Rahman's music.
However, the title of the movie has been changed thrice already. After announcing the project with the name Sultan – The Warrior, the makers of the movie rechristened it as Hara before zeroing finally in on Dheera.