TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
India's biggest ever sci-fi movie Endhiran is heading for its sequel. The makers of the film are planning to for its sequel and have approached superstar Rajinikanth and director Shankar.
Sun Pictures CEO Hansraj Saxena has confirmed the news that they are keen on sequel. He said that they had a talks with Rajinikanth and Shankar. According to sources, the actor and the director have also shown interest towards the second instalment of the film. It will be much bigger than the first part, adds source.
Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer film was released simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi on October 01,2010. Endhiran produced by Sun TV's Kalanidhi Maran was made with the budget of 120 crores and it has grossed over Rs. 375 crores till date. The movie went on to break 3 Idiots record at the box-office by collecting Rs. 117 crore in first week.