TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
It is well-known that Surya will be seen as a monk in one of the characters in 7 Aum Arivu and it only last for 20 minutes. However, it was not revealed about the name of the role, which he would be playing in the forthcoming Tamil movie. Now, we have discovered that the actor has donned a character, which could not be known for many!
Surya will be seen in the role of the person, who transmitted the Zen to the world. He has done the character of Bodhidharma, who was the Pallava king before turning a patriarch. The movie shows the connection between Kanchipuram to China. A super machine, which has a major role to play in the film, will reveals this and tells about the Tamil culture and its spread.
The Ghajini star is playing dual role in the forthcoming movie. The other character if of a circus artist. Shruti Hassan is playing alongside him and she will be seen in the role of a scientist. However, the audio of 7 Aum Arivu will hit the stands on August 22.