TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Vidya Balan's The Dirty Picture has not only attracted the Hindi audience but also Kollywood viewers. The movie, which is releasing worldwide tomorrow, has been dubbed in Tamil and it is ready to hit the screens along with the Hindi version.
The Dirty Picture, which is allegedly inspired by the South sex sensation Silk Smitha, has generated curiosity among the Tamil audience for enough reasons. Firstly, the yesteryear sex bomb's personal life was not known to many and the her death remained mystery till date. The audience expect that they would get to know some hidden truth even though the makers of the film have denied that it was not her life story.
The other reason is that the posters and the trailers featuring Vidya Balan in sexy outfits have made the mass to wait for the movie release. The sensuality element is expected to pull the crowds to theatres. Considering these factors, the movie bosses are expecting good business in Tamil Nadu.
Abirami Ramanathan, who dubbed and released Shahrukh Khan's Ra.One in the state, has bagged the Tamil and Malayalam rights. He is releasing the film in close 100 screens in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.