TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The US theatrical rights of Vijay's much-hyped movie Velayudham has been bagged by GK Media. The production house sources have confirmed that it has sold the distribution rights for a good price.
Sources further add that GK Media, which had also distributed Ajith Kumar's Mankatha in association with FICUS, sealed the deal a few days ago. The price, which has been paid for the US rights, has not been revealed.
Meanwhile, Vijay, Genelia D'Souza and Hansika Motwani starrer Velayudham is releasing worldwide on October 26. The movie directed by Jayam Raja and produced by Aascar Ravichandran is yet to be censored.
The story of the film is about an ordinary milkman, who takes the law in his own hands to eradicate the corruption. Vijay is playing the role of the vigilante and has paired up with Genelia D'Souza, who will be seen in the role of a journalist and Hansika Motwani has done the character of a village belle.