TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Reports say that Shubha Phutela had health issues for over three month. While some claim that she was suffering from kidney-related issues and jaundice, others say that she died due to brain haemorrhage. The official news has to be arrived from her family.
Punjabi lass Shubha Phutela was born in Ludhiana, and she did her schooling and college in Bangalore. She is survived by parents, elder sister and younger brother.
Before turning actress, Shubha Phutela was a model and was crowned Hair-o-max Miss South India 2010. She was also the face of many popular brands including jewellery line, textiles, etc. Earlier this year, she had signed a Telugu film starring Ram but backed out of the film citing health issues.
Expressing his grief, actor Ram tweeted, "RIP Shubha..this is truly heartbreaking!! She was Too young..Toooooo young!!Sweet..Innocent..Dedicated.. Passionate!Strength 2 d Family. For d ones who don't know.. Shubha Phutela is a 21yr old girl who was first chosen for our film..she backed out due 2 her health condition!"
We, at Oneindia, pay our heartfelt condolences to the family of Shubha Phutela.