TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Gautham Menon's Hindi version of Neethaane En Ponvasantham (NEP) seems to be on the back burner. Well, the poor performance of his Ekk Deewana Tha, the Hindi version of Tamil film Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, at the Box Office has made the Bollywood production house to put the Hindi movie on hold.
Rumours are rife that the issues started arising after Ekk Deewana Tha turned out to be a damp squib. The production house cautiously decided to temporarily shelve the project. As a result, Gautham Menon started looking out for another production house to invest the money on his prestigious film, which was titled Assi Nabbey Poore Sau.
It may be recalled that the three versions of NEP were started on the same day with Aditya Roy Kapoor starring in Hindi, Jeeva in Tamil and Ram, who is now replaced by Nani, in Telugu and Samantha playing female lead roles in all three languages. It was said that all three version would hit the screen simultaneously. However, Gautham Menon has almost completed the Telugu and Tamil versions.