TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Gautham Menon has announced his next project Thuppariyum Anandhan starring Surya, who will be seen in the role of a detective. The duo, who had given hits like Kaakha Kaakha and Vaaranam Aayiram, are teaming up for the detective-thriller.
In a press release, Photon Kathaas Productions has revealed that Gautham Menon will be taking up his much-delayed Thuppariyum Anandhan. After the completion of Yohan, the filmmaker will start this film.
On this association, Surya says, "When Gautham Menon and I come together, people expect romance, great songs and action. Thuppariyum Anandhan will offer all these to the audience in a style never seen before."
"I am really excited that Surya has come on board to do Thuppariyum Anandhan with me. This will be an action adventure in a contemporary styled period film. All clichés associated with making a period film will be broken with this effort," said Gautham Menon.
The makers of the film said that Thuppariyum Anandhan is likely to start filming in early 2013.