TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
After the success of Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (Ye Maaya Chesave in Telugu), Gautham Vasudev Menon's Photon Kathaas Productions seems to have set its eyes on Telugu market too. The production house, which is currently producing Neethaane Yen Ponvasantham (Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu in Telugu), Prem Sai, a former associate of Prabhu Deva, to direct its next bilingual Tamilselvanum Thaniyaar Anjalum in Tamil and Courier Boy Kalyan in Telugu.
"The script is not restricted in its content to any particular region or language. It's commercial cinema at its best-entertaining and fast paced with elements of comedy, romance and action evenly interwoven into the screenplay. I haven't laughed so hard during a narration in a long time," says Gautham.
The films stars Jai, Santhanam and VTV Ganesh in an ensemble cast in Tamil. Telugu actor Nitin, who had tasted the success recently in Ishq, will play the lead role in the Telugu version along with comedian Rajesh. Fabulous Richa Gangopadhyay will be playing female leads in both versions.
Ace singer Karthik, who has sung for Gautham in his films like Kaakha Kaakha, Vaaranam Aayiram (the popular 'Anjale' number) and Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, is turning music director in Tamilselvanum Thaniyaar Anjalum. The production house states that shoot has commenced in Hyderabad and that over the next three months most of the principal photography will be complete.