TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Newcomer Balaji Mohan definitely has some fresh ideas to garner audience attention. The filmmaker has started his upcoming movie Kadhalil Sodhapuvadu Yeppadi, which stars Siddharth and Amala Paul, promotions in an unique way that has impressed the youths.
Structured like a comic-book, the print ad introduces to a short conversion between the couple – Siddharth and Amala Paul – and their exchange of thoughts can be seen in the speech balloons. Their chemistry looks attractive in the promotional material and raises the expectation of the audience. Here, we are giving you a glimpse of the print ad.
Kadhalil Sodhapuvadu Yeppadi is a romantic-comedy film inspired by a short film. The movie will hit the screens on Valentine's Day.