TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Rajinikanth's forthcoming movie Kochadaiyaan has broken the record of his earlier movie Sivaji! Well, the satellite rights of his latest film has been acquired by Jaya TV for a huge price, which is said to be the highest for a Rajini film till date.
The buzz is that Kochadaiyaan satellite rights have been sold for more than Rs 5.5 crore, thereby breaking the record of Rajinikanth's earlier movie Sivaji, which was sold for Rs 5 crore to Sun TV. Though there is no confirmation on the price, rumour mills are rife that the film has set a new benchmark.
Eros International Media MD Sunil Lulla, "We are confident that like Sivaji and Robot, this (Kochadaiyaan) will also be a landmark film in Rajinikanth's career with attractive monetization avenues and we are privileged to be part of it. We are delighted to have Jaya TV on board for the Tamil satellite rights. We will also be releasing a separate Hindi version along with the Tamil version."
Rajinikanth's Kochadaiyaan will be seeing the light of day on a unique day. The magnum opus is likely to release on 12.12.12, which also coincides with the superstar's birthday (December 12). And the audio of the film will release in September in Tokyo, Japan.
Kochadaiyaan, starring Rajinikanth and Deepika Padukone is directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth. The 3D film has been shot using Motion Capture Technology. Rajini plays an eighth century Pandya king who is known for his legendary valour.