TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
After completing the first schedule, the film unit of Kadal is off to Andam and Nicobar islands for its next phase of the filming. The makers of the film have planned a 15-day schedule to shoot some important scenes of the movie.
Reports say that Kadal unit headed by Mani Ratnam recently left to the islands of Andam and Nicobar. He will be shooting some important scenes to be shot on lead stars Gautham and Tulasi. It is also said that a song will also be shot in the picturesque locals of the islands.
Kadal marks the debut of Gautham, the son of actor Karthik and Tulasi, the daughter of actress Radha. The latter was roped in last month after Samantha walked out of the film citing date issues. The forthcoming movie also features Arjun Sarja, Arvind Swamy and Lakshmi Manchu in important roles.
Technically, like before, Mani Ratnam's trusted men AR Rahman and Rajeev Menon are handing the music and cinematography department, respectively. However, Kadal is said to be set on the fishermen backdrop around Rameswaram.