TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
After completing the first schedule, the film unit of Kadal is off to Andam and Nicobar islands for its next phase of the filming. The makers of the film have planned a 15-day schedule to shoot some important scenes of the movie.
Reports say that Kadal unit headed by Mani Ratnam recently left to the islands of Andam and Nicobar. He will be shooting some important scenes to be shot on lead stars Gautham and Tulasi. It is also said that a song will also be shot in the picturesque locals of the islands.
Kadal marks the debut of Gautham, the son of actor Karthik and Tulasi, the daughter of actress Radha. The latter was roped in last month after Samantha walked out of the film citing date issues. The forthcoming movie also features Arjun Sarja, Arvind Swamy and Lakshmi Manchu in important roles.
Technically, like before, Mani Ratnam's trusted men AR Rahman and Rajeev Menon are handing the music and cinematography department, respectively. However, Kadal is said to be set on the fishermen backdrop around Rameswaram.