TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
According to reports, Mani Ratnam is not keen on having a grand function to launch the audio of Kadal. The maverick director wants to keep it a low-key affair and he is planning to release the music album directly to the market on November 23.
Though there is no official news from the makers of Kadal, sources have said that Kadal audio will be available by this weekend. Unlike his last movie Raavanan, the latest film will have a simple press meet after the audio is released to market.
As far as Kadal album is concerned, the audio has five songs. But the interesting part of the story is that Mani Ratnam, who had worked only with music director AR Rahman and lyricist Vairamuthu for close to 21 years in over 10 films, has teamed up with Vairamuthu's son Madhan Karky, who has penned three songs for the album.
However, Kadal marks the debut of Gautham, the son of actor Karthik, and Tulasi, the daughter of actress Radha. The latter was roped in after Samantha walked out of the film citing date issues. The forthcoming movie also features Arjun Sarja, Arvind Swamy and Lakshmi Manchu in important roles.