TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tamil filmmaker Mani Ratnam is maintaining a low key profile for his forthcoming film Kadal as he wants to keep the details of the shooting of the movie a secret. The director has already released the first look of the movie, but it does not show any actor clearly.
According to sources, Mani Ratnam's team started the shooting for the movie Kadal at the coastal regions of Tamil Nadu. Later, they moved to Kerala. They have shot a five-day schedule in Kerala, in March and a few scenes have reportedly been filmed at Kottayam and Fort Kochi. They will go back to Kerala for a month-long shoot by the end of April.
Karthik's son Gautham and Samantha are playing the lead roles in the movie Kadal, which was previously titled Pookkadai. Others like Arjun, Aravind Swamy and Pasupathy are in the supporting cast. The film is expected to hit the screen by the end of the year 2012.
This is not the first time Mani Ratnam is maintaining the secrecy of his lead actors. Earlier, he had done the same during the shooting for his bilingual Raavanan. The first looks of Vikram, Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan were kept under wraps until the release of the film.