TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mugamoodi is releasing in over 500 screens in Tamil Nadu. It is also hitting screens in neighbouring states in good number of screens. The makers of the film are also releasing it in different parts of India including Delhi and Mumbai. The film is hitting the screens simultaneously in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, Canada, US and other parts of the world.
The movie has attracted the attention of the audience for many reasons but the prime reason is the look and feel of the movie. The masked avatar of Jeeva has made the cine-goers to draw comparisons between Mugamoodi and Hollywood superhero flicks. But the makers of the film have requested the audience not to compare rather enjoy it in the Indian context. UTV South Chief, Dhananjayan Govind tweeted, "The movie is made from Indian context for our Tamil audience. Pls do not compare with Hollywood superhero movies with magical powers."
"The base of #Mugamoodi is on Kung Fu martial art & no gadget or magical power employed. You will love da film if your expectation is correct," he further added. However, it has to be noted here that some of the well-known technicians have worked for this movie.
Tony Leung, who had directed stunts in Bruce Lee starrer Dragon, has trained Jeeva, Narain and Selva in a martial arts called Wing Chun. And also Gaebriella Wilkins, the costume designer of Disney land, has designed the special suit of Jeeva in Mugamoodi.
Mugamoodi is a superhero film directed by Mysskin and produced by UTV Motion Pictures. The movie, which has bagged clean chit from the censor, features Pooja Hegde in the female lead role.