TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
After Robot, the next Rajinikanth starrer to hit the marquee is Baashha, the film that Ajay Devgn aspires to remake in Hindi. But the music launch of the original Rajini starrer saw quite a star-studded turnout. Rajinikanth, who could not make it due to some sudden work, sent his wishes to the producer Bhadrakali Ramesh and Narendra Singh of Filmy Box Music along with writer Gopalram.
Ace composer Monty Sharma unveiled the music CDs along with actor Payal Rohatgi. The grand audio release event witnessed the presence of celebrities like Sangram Singh, Deveshe Khanduri and singers Raja Hassan and Victoria Polykova and model Poonam Rajput, director Arshad Siddiqui.
Monty Sharma confessed that he is a diehard fan of Rajinikanth and that was a moment he would cherish. He arrived first and watched all the songs of the film and enjoyed the fare. Narendra Singh and Bhadrakali Ramesh played perfect hosts while Poonam Rajput and Victoria Polykova couldn't help humming the Rajni numbers. Sangram Singh and Payal Rohatgi enjoyed the action element.
The film Baashha is to be re-released in Hindi with the colour restoration, DI correction, revamped new intermediate negative, new graphics for the title cards, with digitised stereo sound and the 5.1 channel. The Hindi version music is done by Deva who composed the original music score.
However, everyone is looking forward to Rajini on the silver screen again. Producer Badrakali Vara Prasad Rao said that the Hindi version of Baashha will be released by the end of May 2012 all over the world and it is expected that the film will be re-released in Tamil and Telugu also with the digitally converted version.