TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Chennai: The two big names of Tamil cinema, Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan came together again after a long time. The iconic actors attended the audio launch function of Kumki, which is the launchpad of Vikram Prabhu, the son of Prabhu and the grandson of legend Sivaji Ganeshan.
While it was confirmed that Kamal Hassan would attend the audio launch function, it was Rajinikanth's presence, which surprised the audience. "I told Prabhu that I could not come when he invited me for Kumki audio launch. As per the doctors' advise, I am not attending any public events as my immunity system still has to improve," claimed Rajinikanth on his surprising visit.
He further added, "But I changed my mind today morning, as I was very disturbed for saying no to Prabhu. The function belongs to the Sivaji family and I could not keep myself away from this special event."
On his turn, Kamal Hassan said that he shares a special relationship with the Sivaji family from the age of four. In fact, Prabhu and Ramkumar are like his brothers which means he is newcomer Vikram's periyaappa (Uncle). He along with the other actors blessed the debutant and hoped that Kumki would be a perfect launchpad for him.
Gautham Menon, Surya, Sathyaraj, Karthi, Prabhu Solomon, Lingusamy and others were present.