TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Rajinikanth's last release was Shankar's amazing robot film, Endhiran in 2010. Later, he signed KS Ravikumar's Rana and it was put on a back burner after Rajini fell ill, which made him to be in bed rest for several months.
However, Soundarya Ashwin, the younger daughter of the superstar, announced magnum opus Kochadaiyaan in November 2011 thereby giving a relief for his fans, who have been waiting to see their star on-screen. Rajinikanth had also promised later that the film would be a Diwali treat for his fans.
But now it has been confirmed by the movie bosses that the film has been postponed, as they do not want to compromise on the quality of the the multilingual film. The post-production works are expected to take much time than they had expect. Hence, they have pushed the release.
Kochadaiyaan starring Rajinikanth and dazzling Deepika Padukone is directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth. The 3D film has been shot using Motion Capture Technology. Rajini plays an eighth century Pandya king who is known for his legendary valour.