TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
A producer named Vijay has brought an interim injunction over the usage of the title, Samar. In his plea, he has claimed that the makers of Vishal Krishna's movie have no right to use the above-mentioned name, as he registered the same last year for his upcoming movie.
He has said that the Samar title is registered in his name at the Film and TV Producers Association and the South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce. He has renewed the same this year for his forthcoming venture. On hearing this, the court ordered an interim injunction on Vishal starrer Samar and has given deadline till August 31 to reply.
Samar is an action-adventure directed by Thiru. Vishal and Trisha Krishnan starrer movie is expected to hit the screens in September.