TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Is Silambarasan taking his producers for granted? Is his personal interest causing trouble for his producers? These are the questions, which have arisen in the minds of the industry insiders. It is simply because the actor has kept himself busy with his pet project Love Anthem for World Peace postponing the movie shoots thereby leaving his producers peaceless!
The Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa star is currently busy working on his Love Anthem in the US. The producers, who have signed him for their films, are worried because Simbu is delaying their projects. Films like Vettai Mannan and Poda Podi are in the cold storage from a long time. Adding to that, the actor is supposed to star in his much-hyped film Vada Chennai directed by Vetrimaran in February. Well, this has made the producers to wonder how the 27-year-old could reschedule his dates.