TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Actress Sneha surprised many after she walked out of Rajinikanth starrer Kochadaiyaan recently. The industry believed that she might have opted out because of her marriage plans. However, it seems to be far from the truth, as we hear that the 31-year-old decided to quit the movie due to date issues.
If the latest reports are to be believed, Sneha's other commitments made her to turn down the offer. It is said that Sneha had agreed to be a part of an event in Australia and she got a call from there when she was supposed to start Kochadaiyaan.
The actress is reportedly disappointed for missing out an opportunity to work with Rajinikanth. As her hands were tied, Sneha did not have a choice to make, add reports. Meanwhile, danseuse and actress Rukmini Vijaykumar has replaced her to play an important role in Kochadaiyaan, which also features Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, Aadhi, Sarath Kumar and others.