TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The buzz says that Jaya TV has sealed the deal with the makers of Maatraan after several round of talks. It has acquired the satellite rights for a good price, which is said to be just above four crore. Nonetheless, the exact figure is not available. However, the makers of the film have also got a promotional space worth Rs 1 crore in the channel for free, claims a report.
Meanwhile, the makers of the film are planning to launch the audio of Maatraan on July 23, which coincides with Surya's birthday. On the other end, the movie, which was supposed to release on August 15, is likely to be postponed to September.