TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Surya's Maattrraan has raked in £81,253 (Rs 69.20 lacs) on 20 screens in the UK in the first weekend. The per screen average is working out to £4,063 (Rs 3.45 lacs). In the first three days, the film almost got more than 80% occupancy in the English nation.
In the US, Maattrraan was released on 38 screens and it has collected $1,62,422 (Rs 86.11 lacs) with the per screen average working out to $4,274 (Rs 2.25 lacs) in the opening weekend. The film has got one of the best response for a Tamil movie in the current year.
Meanwhile, Maattrraan has reportedly collected Rs 19.15 crores nett in the opening weekend in Tamil Nadu alone. In Kerala, it has garnered Rs 2.86 crore in the first weekend.