TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Thuppakki has collected Rs 22.25 crore at domestic Box Office. The movie approximately collected Rs 9.25 crore on November 13. On the second day, the collection of the film saw a little downfall as it was a working day. It raked in Rs 8.10 crore on Wednesday (November 14).
On Thursday (November 15), the business was reduced to Rs 4.80 crore, which is said to be a wonderful figure considering that it was a normal day. Meanwhile, Thuppakki has also done brilliant collections in neighbouring states like Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala.
However, international audience has also overwhelmingly welcomed Thuppakki. Especially, in the UK, the film is competing with Hindi film Son of Sardar and has already raked in Rs 62.32 lacs in the first three days.
Thuppakki starring Vijay is an action-thriller, directed by AR Murugadoss and produced by Kalaipuli S Dhanu.