TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Vijay's Nanban, a remake of Bollywood movie 3 Idiots, is rocking at the International Box Office too. The Tamil film, which was released on January 12, has done good business at the UK and Australia.
The movie, in its first weekend, has raked in £1,17,846 (approx. Rs 92.77 lacs). It was released in 24 screens and the per show average stands at £4,910. Whereas, other Tamil release Vettai on 15 screens has collected £17,605 (approx. Rs 13.86 lacs).
In Australia, Nanban was released in seven screens in which it has earned A$76,580 (approx. Rs 40.59 lacs). The average per screen stands at $2,586. Whereas, Vettai has been released in six screens and it has managed to collect A$7,791 (approx. Rs 4.13 lacs). On an average, it is working out to A$1,299.
Meanwhile, Nanban directed by Shankar and starring Vijay, Ileana, Jeeva, Srikanth and Sathyraraj, has earned Rs 20 crore net in its first weekend at the Domestic Box Office.